<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
speak up dear

you can come and take me away
Adora Brenda Cassandra Elenore Elsie Gerald Hui Min Hui Yu Isabelle Iman Ivy Jia Jun Jia Min Jolene Li Ping Li Ying Michaela MCB Nicholas Ninnart Pamela Rahman Rizzal Serene Sheena Shermaine Siew Voon Timotheus Valerie Vanessa Wan Ling Wen Qi Winnie Win Ting Yoke Ching Yong Xiang Yue Yang Yuen Chung Xue Ting

in the end you're gone
February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010

I held the pen and started writing my story.
Too simple to describe, too shallow to carve out a definiton, too many reasons I can't tell, too much complications you can't comprehend. I need a sign, to keep me going, to sustain this life that's so battered.

Friday, September 25, 2009 @ 3:53 PM
i sit in silence and hear the echoes of who we used to be

Today marks the graduation day for the 4N students. It was tear-consuming for Winnie because Mrs Thomas's speech made her tear like a baby. Well it was quite touching but that was to her form class neewayz. I just realised the English teachers' speeches was very essay-ish which makes people feel so molested. And Mr Gana's speech to 4G was still as humourous as ever.

'You guys BETTER come back next year. I want and I demand. You guys BETTER make it back next year!'

Exactly 14 days from now we're going hoo-haa after the clock strikes 9.30am. Time is now flying as fast as the F1 cars.

Now listening to Auld Lang Syne and reminiscing the good old days.

I'd say Sec4 life has been a splendid one out of the 4 years in MF with ups and downs throughout the year. Beginning of the year was the gambling incident which involved 3/4 of 4G and all were down for Gambling Talk for 4 weeks (if I'm not wrong). Next up was the SYF preparation, the most stressful period I've ever had been through in band. After that was the MYE preparations. Many a time I felt like my vision's clouded and my heart losing the way. But am glad that I still made my way through those shitty days.

Gonna miss all the small things in 4G.

The very dirty class where every subject teachers who stepped in would start questioning who's on duty. The O Lvl Chi students teasing Chenlaoshi and skipping remedials to go watch horror movie. Class happy like bird whenever any subject teacher is absent, going sibeh sian ah when there's remedials. Ebuddying/facebooking/bloghopping when we are supposed to be courseworking. Phy lessons with Mr Yeo and him talking like a machine-gun. Chi lessons with Xulaoshi, sometimes she's nice and she brings in food, and sometimes like a crazy old woman screaming away. Not bringing Chem textbook and ended up in push-up position. Turning off during History lessons and colouring sessions with biaodi. Playing hide and seek with the disc. com whenever someone comes up to the 4th level during recess. Attempting to climb over the gate during Camp Success. Strolling back to class after recess. Slacking in the toilet and the chairman had to even come and find us. Happily strolling and chit-chatting away during 2.4km run and attempting to cheat by just walking 2 rounds. Any one who walked in 4G and getting disturbed by the class guys. Guys whacking each other with the newspaper. Bottle caps flying around. Spot checks where everyone fluster together frantically.

This goes on and on.

Oh and not to forget about band too! The SYF 09 picture was up just now in one of the slides. It really brought back many memories. Miss playing with the band and the starx5 sessions.

In the beggining of this year, every subject teacher who walks in the class would start talking about the criteria for N Levels and yadda, which sounded very boring to us at that point of time cuz it's something that's taking place only after 8 months. Now, we're already countdown-ing to the end of N Levels.

This is the real deal, the turning point. Never never never give up.


:)