|
|
Tuesday, September 22, 2009 @ 9:52 PM
if you fall back into my life again I'm done moaning (mourning) and whining over the loss of data in my pixon 2 hours ago. Don't worry, this entry will be anti-f. Oops. I was cursing and swearing (silently) that I shouldn't have copied all the contacts from the SIM card to the phone when it was all along stored in SIM card and just because of the caller image I copied everything to the phone and I send it for service. I was dumb enough not to backup my contacts when I entered the Samsung shop with posters reminding the customers to backup and only realised that everything saved in the phone might be gone on the way back AMK. But it's gone now, forever. I was also stupid enough to move all the texts which I all along have also saved in the SIM card into Pixon and now... It's alright. I (think) I've gotten over with it. Like what someone said, it's already gone and I can't do anything about it. This is the 3rd time, it is a fact that it's now gone, forever. Now I know what they mean by it's meant to be. Ji Cun Xi says: 第一次是偶然,第二次是必然,第三次是命中注定. On this day of your life, Shi Yun, we believe God wants you to know ... that how bad things may look right now means nothing, - it's how good they can be with God's help that counts. In life you can absolutely count on one thing, - everything can turn around in one day, in one minute sometimes. Don't you dare to give up, - you might be a moment away from a windfall. Look. It meant to be nothing. I've deleted whatever that was stored in the SIM card since everything has ceased to exist. GMTA says 旧的不去,新的不来. That's what I said to Huimin after school and it happened to me. What a joke. 船到桥头自然直. No worry, everything will be alright. Rise up the next morning and smile with the rising sun. 塞翁失马,焉知非福. Come what may. Storm clouds may gather and stars may collide. Whatever life will hand me, I'll take. Self consolation. That aside. Dear readers, if you're reading this, please kindly text me your number k (esp those with unlimited sms, one text won't kill right? LOL) thankyou :) The I-want-to-do-very-well-for-N Levels feel is back, all over again. I luv it <3 |