|
|
Monday, September 21, 2009 @ 10:12 PM
i'll do what it takes till i touch the sky So the long-awaited 4Bia 2 has finally arrived. Sad to say, 4Bia 2 isn't as interesting as 4Bia 1. Though 4Bia 2 has 5 stories compared to 4Bia 1 which has 4, the last one turned out to be some comedy or whatsoever which I find it damn stupid. The entire theatre was laughing out loud -_- And there's this inconsiderate couple sitting in front of me cuddling and kissing throughout the movie wtf the fella rooster hair blocked the subtitle. I've to sit in between Xueting's and my chair to have a clear view fuck shit. 4Bia 1 is still the best. I didn't get to eat the vanilla ice cream at Nihon Mura :( We ate alot and of course wasted alot. After eating still have to crack our head to think of ways to hide the wasted food in order not to pay the wastage fees. There's this qianbian-looking waiter(?) gave us black face whenever he comes over to collect the plates and who knows he actually brought us plates for the cake, played us birthday song and treated the birthday girl ice-cream waffle. Aww so sweet of him huh. There's school tmrw sian. Hopefully I don't wake up every night like last night again yawns. Oh fuck shit I spent 130+ bucks in 2 weeks damn. |