|
|
Monday, September 7, 2009 @ 9:30 PM
i'm eating ss paper up Okay I know I shouldn't be here when the killer is going to commence in like 16 hours time but heck I just need somewhere to bitch and I guess this is the ideal place. SS revision was a typical SNAFU. Quite fucked up now, bitch. My cells in my teeny weeny brain are so limited. I was about to finish Healthcare in Spore already and the 'feel' suddenly faded off. I'm just left with that little part of conclusion and I'm 90% prepared for tmrw's paper. But bitch what happened was that it just refused to go in wtf. Fine I'm going to leave D&D out bec I feel that chances of it coming out is not that high. Now I've Conflict in Sri Lanka and Northern Ireland and Healthcare in Spore and Britain. I PRAY I BEG I HOPE I WISH THAT CONFLICT COME OUT LAH KAY. It's a damn huge topic with two countries' conflicts and impacts to study. I just realised Healthcare is the easiest of all, with just Spore and Britain measures to manage healthcare. I feel better now haha. I was totally turned off ystd, only managed to study 2 factors of Britain. Too many distractions I guess, either that or I didn't have enough sleep the prev night or I used too much of my cells the day before. I don't believe in luck but tmrw I sure need it. Thanks all :) I'm anticipating for 8 Sept, 3.30pm, by then it should be, "OH YAY SRILANKA!" and not "Oh fuck I left D&D out!" Goodluck folks. |