|
|
Saturday, September 5, 2009 @ 11:00 PM
one is scared of the truth, another is tired of the lies Sorry I can't take this anymore. I needa relieve stress~ And my house downstairs is having getai until tmrw. -_- Today is a very productive day - Causes and impacts of Northern Ireland in my head now. I hope I don't forget them the next morning. -_- I spent 2 hours analysing the SS textbook and I've already came to a conclusion that Conflict in Sri Lanka and Northern Ireland is 99% coming out because I just got this damn feeling inside and I even dreamt about it. HAHA. There're so many many reasons that I think it's really going to come out but I'm not going to tell you :D Also good governance in Spore and Healthcare. If these 3 topics are coming out, I think I shall go to Chinatown during the holidays and sit outside the temple and do fortune telling :D I'm leaving soon byebye. |