|
|
Tuesday, September 1, 2009 @ 6:57 PM
Wtfbbqsauce okay I swear I suck at resisting temptations. BECAUSE I'M ONLINE AND BLOGGING AND FACEBOOKING OMG. So initially I came online to see if Mrs Ess is online and at the same time check out theessclass website. Apparently she's not online and I refuse to get off this chair. I went bloghopping and luckily only CW spotted me online and he doesn't know about the deal. I didn't login facebook until he told me he was facebook-ing. Fine I logged in eventually. I went to get my daily message from God and guess what. On this day of your life, Shi Yun, we believe God wants you to know... ... that you've been driving yourself too hard lately. Sure, there is time to invest yourself fully into work, but there is equally important time for joyful resting. And for you, this time is now. What is the absolutely most wonderful little treat you can give yourself? Do it today. LOLOLOLOL. SEE THAT? Haha that gives me another reason to login blogger hmm. Yesterday was an adventurous day. After Teachers' Day celebrations, Huimin and I went up to class to study. Met Jingwen, Vanessa and Lorraine there. I'm flabbergasted to see Vanessa there, studying ya know!!! 5 of us intended to study but the auntie came up to chase us off. Oh yeah before that I was looking for xumama to hand up our work and you know so many ex students were crowding outside the staff room. All the teachers were so busy catching up with their ex students and poor me got to search high and low for her. Teacher 1 told me she's near the hall, when I went there, teacher 2 told me she's outside stuff room and yadda. Nevermind that's not the main issue. After that we went Drive Thru Mac to eat and of course study. Lorraine was complaining that she's suffering in the sunlight so we all proceeded to the library. I've to dabao my food and the drink was making so much noise in my bag when I stepped in the library -______- After an hour or so, I got a feel to catch Orphan out of sudden all thanks to someone -.- I told ya I suck at resisting temptations. I thought they're gonna reject me bec next week is the freaking real deal and they all looked so hardworking but ended up all got tempted except for Vanessa. HAHA YAY. Lorraine wanted to watch The Proposal, Jingwen said anything, Huimin wanted to watch both, I wanted to watch Orphan. So next up is the scissors paper stone game. LOL OWNAGE HEHE :D Went Hub to check and it was no longer available, haha expected so not really sad~ Went Jubilee and bought the tickets after much consideration bec Jingwen and Lorraine is not yet sixteen heh. Waited for an hour and they seemed to have fun taking pictures @ Popular lol. Gastric was killing me -.- 15 minutes before the show started, Jingwen realised she lost the tickets! Went searching all over the place, even dustbins lol. Adventurous to da max manzxzxz. We still managed to find it haha :) Ah the show is fucking scary I'd say, way scarier than 4Bia. You would understand why is it rated NC16 after watching it heh. 'I'm not your fucking mother!' ^^ Haha what an adventurous day. I feel like watching Blood Ties. Not now, but probably after 9 Sept hehe. My fans are not turned on but they're moving. It's really cold brrr. Prelims tmrw at the hall hopefully I don't get physically and mentally freezed. Sure, there is time to invest yourself fully into work, but there is equally important time for joyful resting. And for you, this time is now. What is the absolutely most wonderful little treat you can give yourself? Do it today. That's the main reason why I'm here. |