<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
speak up dear

you can come and take me away
Adora Brenda Cassandra Elenore Elsie Gerald Hui Min Hui Yu Isabelle Iman Ivy Jia Jun Jia Min Jolene Li Ping Li Ying Michaela MCB Nicholas Ninnart Pamela Rahman Rizzal Serene Sheena Shermaine Siew Voon Timotheus Valerie Vanessa Wan Ling Wen Qi Winnie Win Ting Yoke Ching Yong Xiang Yue Yang Yuen Chung Xue Ting

in the end you're gone
February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010

I held the pen and started writing my story.
Too simple to describe, too shallow to carve out a definiton, too many reasons I can't tell, too much complications you can't comprehend. I need a sign, to keep me going, to sustain this life that's so battered.

Friday, October 9, 2009 @ 11:32 AM
don't remind me, i'm not over it

N LEVELS ARE FINALLY OVER AND DONE WITH YAYHOOOOOOOOO. WE'RE DONE WITH ALL THESE SHIT. ALL HAIL TO THE ARRIVAL OF HOLIDAYS :D

Thank god Math Paper 2 was much more easier than Paper 1. But still many careless mistakes. I think I'm kissing goodbye to my A1....

Today's F&N paper was err I'd say no stress :) Again, I HOPE I PRAY I BEG I WISH I'D SECURE THE A1. So this last paper was the best out of all papers haha. But the process of studying was braincells-consuming!!! All the possible topics that Miss Sim spotted came out and luckily I managed to chiong for this very last paper. I usually just anyhow study and flip through for F&N because it's the last paper and on top of that, most of the people around had their last paper yesterday already! Well it's alright, I'm enjoying now haha. Let's just hope/pray/beg/wish for the best on 19 Dec yeaaaaaaaaah.

I need a job desperately. Now in the midst of job hunting. Bought a set of newspaper yesterday now circling it with a highlighter and then calling and then cancelling lol. Applied a job @ Popular days ago but she has yet to contact me. If I start work at some other place and she calls to inform me there's a vacancy HAHA OMG THEN I'D BE REJECTING PEOPLE LOL. Kumon @ Clarke Quaye is looking for a part time teacher to teach Math and English. Eh that's a learning experience but it's so far lah. Teaching kids is so cool, if only it's nearer I'd consider haha. Anyone interested can contact me. LOL

Goodluck to Xueting for the interview later! ^^

Happy birthday to Ninnart! :D :D