|
|
Saturday, October 10, 2009 @ 11:33 PM
goodbye, the saddest world I'll ever hear Drop dead. Went Vivo for job application in the afternoon. I hope they call me if not I'm going to rot all day :( The 1hour ride to Vivo was a killer. -__________- And I never fail to get lost in Vivo :) Met stupid friend after that for shopping @ Bugis :) It's been 123456789 years since I last shopped and today was a harvest (LOL). Now pocket got a big hole but I won't 靠北靠布 because I happy ^____________________^ Shopped with an empty stomach and almost forgot that we're hungry. Before that we explored the escalator @ Iluma. Now I know people only remember it cos of the escalator lol. So glad that I only ate once today and gastric did not act up and most imptly jian fei!!!! One and only meal for the day and first time I only consume food at 8.30 8-) Legs are as sour as lemon now. And I need a job desperately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |