|
|
Monday, October 5, 2009 @ 8:50 PM
HAPPY LIKE BIRD WOOHOO. Killer papers down!! Phy and Chem was okok lah. Thank god I sat with Xueting to revise the waves topic with MissMok last Friday. I regret not paying extra attention to the term, 'rarefaction'. But nevermind at least I got compression right! Also thank god that alkanes and alkenes came out because I spent quite some time on it. I hope I'm able to secure at least a B3. After History paper today, I think my Comb Hum can go fly kite already haha -_- Though the SBQ was the easiest SBQ that I've done throughout the entire year (ya it's really a piece of cake hehe), I still think SEQ killed me. The question was on Russia but I wrote it like Germany for part A, no choice I'm too desperate already haha -.- At least I was able to attempt part B. I think Comb Sci has now a higher chance to score at least a B3 instead of Comb Hum. 9 points!!!!!!!!!!!!! Math and F&N are my only hope left. 4 days left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |