|
|
Saturday, October 24, 2009 @ 2:46 PM
if you reach there before i do I'm looking forward to next week! I'm getting my pay woohoo very excited but damn it I've to contribute to CPF. Screw CPF lah -.- Lol I just realised I haven't touch the comp for 4 days and that's a very long record (not even during N lvls period lmao) There's work later again aaaaaaaah. Novus event @ Paragon was shiok. Slacking away for the first 2 hours and wiping the wine glasses for the next 3 hours. The 2nd day was quite tiring but compared to HH I think it's a piece of cake haha -_- Went back to band ystd :D Met Justin after that for work at HH. Banquet last night was tiring but we get to eat and drink ^___^ That's the bad part of it working in a restaurant.. Just kope any food that we can see and eat it and GROW FAT. There's another banquet tonight, the same bride and groom but different guests. Rich people :( Off tomorrow, finally. When we were schooling, we would love to hear the bell ring at 1.45pm. Now that we are working, I'm dying to hear, 'You may knock off now'. |