|
|
Sunday, October 25, 2009 @ 4:03 PM
it's been awhile since i've seen the way the candles light your face Yay off :) After working for 4 consecutive days, finally resting at home. I was hoping I can get to sleep peacefully w/o getting any calls from Grace however someone still woke me up at 12pm. Ugh. Tmrw working at Clementi Puma as Sales Asst for 3 days . Lol damn shiok all I have to do is just to do the price tagging hehe. So life at Humble House was fine. I realised the staffs there are not bad afterall. I thought I was supposed to OT last night as usual again bec I stay at AMK -_- Who knows that the manager actually shouted, 'SHIYUN KNOCK OFF NOW!' at 11.15. WOW surprising. But I was hoping that I get to work OT because there's transport provided and extra $$$$ and I won't be dragging my feet home righttttt. YAYHOO GETTING PAY NEXT WEEK <3 <3 Afer deducting CPF, I'm left with $xx7.xx. Somehow getting over with the fact that I've to make CPF contributions. Everyone has been telling me I can use that as an investment and in future can use it to buy house. Even mommy says so.. So fine -_- NEXT WEEK NEXT WEEK YAY EXCIITED :) |