Tuesday, October 13, 2009 @ 8:08 PM
i've faith placed in the things you call fate





Life after N Levels are :)
Met up with Xueting today! So after today then I realised how chio is this small island. We were at AMK and we realised there wasn't any 4NA students in AMK and the next moment we saw the AMAT gang lol.
Went Raffles place to see see look look. Decided to walk around since we're free. Crossed the whatever-you-call-it bridge near Fullerton Hotel yayayaya very mountain tortoise I know :p
Walked to Esplanade and saw the Spore Flyer so we decided to go up :D :D :D The first time I went there was filled with excitement and left with dissapointment. THAT'S BECAUSE THERE WASN'T ANY STUDENT PRICE. Damn happy lah when we realised there's actually student price. 10BUCKS ONLY YOU KNOW!!!!! The ride okok only lah lol.
Aiya dowan type already still waiting for someone's call aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.