|
|
Thursday, October 1, 2009 @ 10:30 PM
failure knocks me down from top of the hill so i can climb a mountain Mama will be away for a few days. I'm not sure when she's coming back. So i'll be doing all the housechores and laundry tmrw morning. It sucks. There's Phy class tmrw from 8 - 10 and I doubt I can make it. Then there's History class at 1200 so after that I'll be studying in school. At night gotta gao dim the dinner and laundry damn. Next morning wake up same routine again zzz. I can't concentrate with these minor stuffs and moreover with the 2 monkeys at home I think my life's gonna be more miserable. Plus I've 3 freaking papers next Monday. I hope someone throw me into a mansion with a maid to take care of these issues and I will lock myself up in a room to study for 1 week. Meals prepared and ready for me whenever I feel hungry. King koil bed for me to have sweet dreams throughout the night. Yeah, just dream on. 靠北靠不 sessions will start tmrw. Damn tmrw has yet to come and I alrdy feel like bitching about it shit. |