|
|
Wednesday, October 28, 2009 @ 10:52 PM
a series of unfortunate events The title says it all. Not going to elaborate much for many reasons. But I'd say I'm quite lucky in some sense. Lucky in a way that I've been working at downstairs for 3 days and only went up for about 1hr. My day is fucking cursed because I only worked for about 1hr upstairs and just nice the police came and have to be retained together and now my fucking pay is held back. Me: Wahlaoweh 1st time in my whole life kenna interrogation by police... 1st time go toilet need ppl escort... Colleague: Nevermind lah gain experience mah.. Me: For every experience I gained, I make mistakes, for every mistakes I made, I gained experience. Colleagues: LOL Familiar? Yeah from our mighty Prof Seah -_- PUMA's having warehouse sales up to 70%!!!11!11!11! Their goods like chiooooooo and it's cheaaaaap. Price tagging is damn fun I swear. Tomorrow will be a long day gtg bye. Survivor of the day amitofo. |