|
|
Sunday, October 18, 2009 @ 1:25 PM
this is what i call a tragedy Work is _|_ I was actually looking forward to it before yesterday and now I'm dreading it. I still have work later on and tomorrow. After tomorrow, I swear I will never ever work as a waitress even if they offer me very attractive salary -_- Now my body aching like _|_ OT till 1am last night. First time in my whole life I OT until so late and I'm only a part-time. First time in my whole life I worked as if I was selling my life and I really felt so drained out that whoever called last night I just replied 'too tired to talk now bye.' So ystd they had a wedding dinner and I'm supposed to serve dishes and top up their water yadda yadda. I'm supposed to knock off at 11pm but I have no choice and they made me OT till 1am. All of us dying for 11pm to come and bec I stay at AMK I've to OT wahlao. Anyway after 11pm I thought I was going to die harder (Like wash dishes? Move the tables and chairs here and there?) but luckily the manager was nice enough to ask me pick up all the roses and candles wow shiok. People there are not as friendly as the people in Defu :/ Though the manager was nice but I think the one in Defu was da best. And on top of that I get to slack at Defu whereas I'm slogging away every min and sec at the restaurant. Oh yeah Deepavali ystd meaning double pay yay. Ah I think da best thing about last night dinner was the bride's speech lol so touching wth haha. Damn I think we're having another dinner tonight. Die one more time f. |