|
|
Saturday, October 3, 2009 @ 10:20 PM
time falls away but these small hours still remain It's mid autumn festival and I can't see the moon -_____- Hmm today was a productive day! But I actually changed a few venues to study lol. Started studying at home from 12pm but construction started at 2pm and I couldn't concentrate. Walked over to Calrose and was thinking where to study untill I saw the lift so went down to the basement. So creative of me lol. -_- Got aircon + quiet + it's indoor! + no reception so won't get distracted by texts/phone calls. HAHA. Managed to finish Germany yay but the the security guard came to off the aircon so decided to move somewhere else. Now I think I'm ready for the Comb Sci papers :) Still got Russia to go~ Now I hope/pray/wish/beg Germany comes out lei. Nevermind six daaaaaaays to go. ^___________^ I can't find the words to tell you. |