|
|
Friday, October 30, 2009 @ 1:08 PM
Yeah off again! Worked a total of 12hours yesterday. Another cursed day wtf. Supposed to bring the black pants but I brought the skirt instead. After work at Clementi chiong back home to take and cab down to Spore National Museum. 4 hour pay gone damn. Work @ museum was LOL. Whole group of us broke glasses except for JJ and his friend lol I think tyco only. Easy job lucky~ I thought it was going to be tedious since I've worked for them the prev week but it turned out to be the another way round. Haha so :) After work bus back to upper thomson to transfer 855 but wtf when I alighted the last bus left wtf. So I decided to take 162 to YCK interchange to see if I can take 265 home but wtf again last bus have alrdy left. No choice have to cab home again. 1 hour pay gone wtf. Work 12h a day and 5 hour pay gone zzz to da max. Gonna wait till Tuesday before I start working again sian. Can't wait to work at Puma sales yayz. OMG. I'm getting paid soon. WOOHOO~ |