|
|
Tuesday, October 20, 2009 @ 10:54 PM
you and me against the world The 3 day event @ My Humble House (LOL it's a restaurant at Esplanade btw) ended last night. The 1st day which was on Sat was hell, the 2nd day which was the normal dine-in was so-so and the best part of it was that I knocked off at 10.30pm hehe and last night was a blast. Worked with Xueting and Jiajun (lol Jiaqiang lol!). JJ was just substituting a fella who fly Recruit Express aeroplane. HAHAHA. Anyway last night was a function hosted by some bank lah. All we had to do was just to serve food and when they go for the performance we were eating and slacking happily. When they came out again, we just served again. LOL THE SIEWMAI DAMN NICE LAH. Out of the 3 days working @ Humble House, last night was the only night I ate so much of their food and talked cock sang song with the manager whom I thought was serious lol. We could knock off at 10.30pm but we wanted to work OT bec there's transport provided!!!! Just when I thought I was going to be jobless for the next few days, Grace called to offer a few more events. Yayhoo gonna work for 4 days from tmrw ^___^ 2 days @ Paragon and another 2 @ Humble House doing banquet die again lmao. On the brighter note, it's a learning experience right? Haha self consolation -.- Omg I'm a loser. Did I just swear that I won't be a waitress ever again? Uh oh. |