|
|
Tuesday, November 10, 2009 @ 5:22 PM
at night i prayed that soon your face will go away O Chi was screwed. Really regret retaking now. $24 is now wasted and I know I'm getting a D7 for sure. Paper 1 started at 8am and my eyes were shutting down at 8am. So for Paper 1 I only wrote the purpose of the letter. I think those 3 lines worth err like 4 marks? Not to talk about newspaper paper article because I only used up 1 page of the entire answer booklet. And it's only filled with 3 sentences. Paper 2 was better. All the MCQs were completed and 1 comprehension. Blank for the last compre. Yeah there goes a D7. So I practically went school to just sleep -.- Not going to whine how much I regretted for retaking and how tired was work because this is what I asked for. Work again tmrw till Sat. Off on Sun and work all the way till Thurs. I'm so rich baby. |