|
|
Wednesday, November 18, 2009 @ 3:30 PM
every ship must sail away Finally off after 2 weeks. Anyway I thought I would be waking up at like 2 or 3pm but the people in my family are walking in and out of room and I got woke up very easily so I only had 10 hours of sleep yawns. Listening to Down Down Down reminds me of work @ Expo. Kinda miss the people and work now lol. JJ and co are going to start work at Nike soon.. I was supposed to be working with them too but now.. Ah long story nevermind shall go down to disturb them with Michaela someday :) One day assignment tomorrow @ Jurong East and after that prolly going to be jobless again. Might be considering going back to Defu. Well see how things progress lah. I think I kinda regret doing something now fuck this shitz if not I would be happily working now -_____- It has not healed with time. |