|
|
Monday, November 9, 2009 @ 12:54 AM
I'm getting abit no life. Everyday is just going to work, break for lunch then knocking off and going back home. Oh and supper after work. I'd say it's very tiring especially when I'm working 3 days in a row but it's fun at the same time haha. Supposed to be off today but I think they're short of people so requested to go down ^____^ Don't jealous ah some people lol. I've had the best two lunch (or dinner) for the past 2 days. Oh btw we only go for lunch break btwn 3 -5 wa hungry like ghost. So 1st day JJ dabao Mac for some of us and today chicken rice! Cheap and most importantly we eat untill happy. Unlike the food court at Expo wth 3.80 for one kway teow soup, heart aches as I eat -_- Still thinking of tmrw's menu. LOL which kind soul wanna get us lunch? Pls send it down to Expo Hall 5 :) Sat was so-so but today was mad crazy. 98% of the people in the train alighted at Expo and I knew it's a good game for all. The first few hours in the morning can still walk around talk cock sing song but at arnd 11 wtf all the customers started coming in like everything FOC. Met alot of demanding customers ahh zzzz. So not prepared for the O Chi paper on Tues. I'm working and will be reaching home at around 11+ and uniform has to be ironed and all the entry proof dictionary yadda yadda. Piang eh my eyes cannot make it already. I came home to realise that the comp was turned on so decided to click around when my initial plan was bathe and SLEEEEEEP. Okays nightz folks. Seeya after O Chi k. |