|
|
Monday, November 2, 2009 @ 9:12 PM
never say never Tired tired tired tired tired. Didn't sleep for the whole night all thanks to the hazelnut coffee zzz stupid. I was thirsty last night at around 10pm so I went to make myself a drink. Wanted to make iced milo but I took the hazelnut coffee instead. I actually forgot that it's going to keep me awake.. Very powerful coffee. I stayed awake for the entire night and now yawning non stop. Managed to reach Wisma Gulab at 9.30am this morning punctually.. A very short briefing so bus back to TPY and the guys got their black top. Bus back to AMK again for lunch and then to school for band. Lol finally met MsMok... Had a great laugh and I guess we've helped her to de-stress alot. HAHA. What a great weather hehe and it's now the best time to get into bed and be ready for work tmrw. Nights all. |