
Work schedule is out. Working the day before O Chi paper. My O Chi results are now in jeopardy ah I feel so sinful. Sales gonna start tomorrow and I'll be off on Fri then work on Sat again heng ah not Sun hehe.
Everything was prepared and sweetly done before lunchtime. We were much faster than yesterday lol bec experience alrdy mah :p After lunchtime was sorting of footwears wtfbbqsauce it was 100000000x more tedious than the apparels -_- Just looking at those model no. makes you go @_@ and I wonder how did Justin and people manage them. Anyway after about half an hour or so, luckily Alex called me over to sort those apparels again. So I went away to do apparels not eat snake k.
Lol joke of the day: There are 2 Puma temp staff by the name of Tan Jia Jun. Everytime call Jia Jun 2 people will respond lol want to call full name also cannot bec same surname haha. So we've come to a conclusion that we shall call out the first few no. of their I/C no. HAHAHAHA. The 10+ temp staffs were laughing haha lmao.
Heard that our pay have already been banked in yay happy like bird. Next pay will be right after the Robinsons Sales omg yay again flies to the moon. :) :) :) :) The following day going to Jurong East to work stock taking yay cheers again. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :)
Tomorrow is going to be a long long day @ Expo. 12hours working, 2hours to travel and 10hours to sleep. LOL. Off at Fri means I can make it for 35th NCO POP!!!!