<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
speak up dear

you can come and take me away
Adora Brenda Cassandra Elenore Elsie Gerald Hui Min Hui Yu Isabelle Iman Ivy Jia Jun Jia Min Jolene Li Ping Li Ying Michaela MCB Nicholas Ninnart Pamela Rahman Rizzal Serene Sheena Shermaine Siew Voon Timotheus Valerie Vanessa Wan Ling Wen Qi Winnie Win Ting Yoke Ching Yong Xiang Yue Yang Yuen Chung Xue Ting

in the end you're gone
February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010

I held the pen and started writing my story.
Too simple to describe, too shallow to carve out a definiton, too many reasons I can't tell, too much complications you can't comprehend. I need a sign, to keep me going, to sustain this life that's so battered.

Sunday, November 22, 2009 @ 12:06 PM
you're the air and i'm breathing

兜兜转转, 一切还是回到了原点。
从一开始就料到会有这样的结局。
犹如一场噩梦,但是很庆幸的是终于画上了完美的句点。
这是你应得的报应,不必怨天尤人。

Finally bought Jason's birthday gift. Was out with the tuba girl in the noon yesterday. Walked around but nothing fanciful. I spent alot on food tamade! Gonna prepare some cup noodles for band camp yo.

Around late noon Vanessa called to ask where was I lol. Decided to hunt for Jason's birthday gift with her while tuba girl went to meet her friend. After much hesitation whether to get the MPH book vouchers or the Man Utd jacket, we got the jacket in the end haha bec we could easily get it at AMK Hub heh. Got a very girly wrapping paper and random us were craving for Starbucks and decided to bus to Thomson Plaza.

Wth when we got to the interchange we met Huimin and Jason! What a small world eh? :) Went for steamboat and pool sessions after that. Haha an unexpected meet up session.