<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
speak up dear

you can come and take me away
Adora Brenda Cassandra Elenore Elsie Gerald Hui Min Hui Yu Isabelle Iman Ivy Jia Jun Jia Min Jolene Li Ping Li Ying Michaela MCB Nicholas Ninnart Pamela Rahman Rizzal Serene Sheena Shermaine Siew Voon Timotheus Valerie Vanessa Wan Ling Wen Qi Winnie Win Ting Yoke Ching Yong Xiang Yue Yang Yuen Chung Xue Ting

in the end you're gone
February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010

I held the pen and started writing my story.
Too simple to describe, too shallow to carve out a definiton, too many reasons I can't tell, too much complications you can't comprehend. I need a sign, to keep me going, to sustain this life that's so battered.

Saturday, December 26, 2009 @ 10:59 AM
amazing grace, how sweet the sound

25 Dec 2009. Best Christmas ever.

While some lucky bastard is on cloud nine because he/she stole/found a pink pixon either at the office/the toilet on Xmas whereas I'm sitting here mourning the loss of my beloved baby pixon. You're one lucky bastard because there isn't any scratches/cracks on it all thanks to me yeah I took care of it since Sept yeah it's only 4 months old. It looks brand new when you take out the leather cover I'm serious. You're really blessed to have my darling pixon.

Yes I lost my pixon last night when work ended. Or prolly when work haven't even started bec I left it in the toilet. Work ended at 11 plus and as usual when I collected my bag from the office my hands went digging for the phone. I felt nothing bulky so the paranoid me started to panic and the next minute I poured everything out. I don't see the pink leather that's it mind blank.

At that moment I was pretty sure I left it inside the bag, zipped it and went for the meeting. But after an hour or so I'm not that sure if I left it in the toilet while changing or what. The security did a bag check after I reported lost but nothing. I went on to use the phone there to call the no. when the others have already tried calling my no. bec I just can't accept the fact that I've lost it.

"The M1 customer you're calling is currently unavailable. Please try again later thankyou." My heart was like dropping into a bottomless pit.

Anyw, I’m fucking pissed off today. Some fucker stole my phone. And it’s new okay!! Only around 3-4 months old!! And it got stolen!! And I swear that person will not live a good life. Y’know what, I’ve seen many stories of how people lose their wallets/cash/phones and there were people who were nice enough to return it to them. Like fuck man. This is bullshit. Where’s the idiot who took my phone? I swear you will get retribution. Zzz.

From yokeching few months back. Why is it that Pixon are destined to get stolen or what ah?

Whatever yes I'm heartbroken, it's a birthday gift by my dad. I was bushed last night when I got home at 1am plus going to 2. But the problem was that I couldn't sleep. The moment I shut my eyes I can imagine now my pixon is being molested by some stranger, he/she reading all my texts, browsing my photos etc. Oh wait provided he/she manage to hack my pin code. Managed to sleep at around 7am. To wake up empty, only to be filled again with mourning again.

This Xmas is emotion threatening. Depressing. Comforting. Disconsolation. Gladful. Yes they're in order, from 25 Dec 0000 to 26 Dec 0000.

Here's something for you, lucky bastard. Merry Xmas, you've got my baby pixon for Xmas. May your braincells die fast while trying to unlock the PIN, may the screen hang while trying to type a text, may the shutters close when trying to take a photo, may the speakers spoil when making a call.

I've grievously accepted that my baby pixon is gone forever.