|
|
Monday, December 28, 2009 @ 12:03 PM
天塌下来都由别人去扛 Life goes on.. I'm moving on w/o my pixon. So I've got a spare phone now and a new no. but I've no idea what's my no. because it's a weird combination and it's too difficult for me to remember. Anyway I'm so lazy to go round ask for no. and since is going to reopen ah then forget it. I only need those important no. and I think I can remember those important numbers haha. Was working @ HH for the past 2 days. CW and people damn busted. They kept reminding me about my lost pixon. :( Fukang likes to call me 富婆 but now I also not rich liao. :( Anyway work was damn fun that night. Several classic moments damn LOL. Oh supper was chicken rice I think they ate like no tomorrow haha. 11 of us went for night movie after that @ Tiong Bahru Plaza. Watched Avatar action sia that movie. -_- Don't really understand the storyline initially and I dozed off. Woke up 20 min later and watched again, kinda understand it somehow heh. CW was kicking behind me I don't for what. -_- It's a freaking 2h 45min movie omg almost froze to death. After movie everyone was asking Fukang if he understand the movie bec there wasn't any chi subtitles LOL. Justin was complaining that Leonard was also kicking his seat haha. Okay now I know that it's bec they're cold. ~_~ Don't know why the guys were intrigued by the red bird LOL. Cabbed home after that and reached home at 4.45am. Shag to the max I only had 3hours of sleep the previous night. Woke up at 12pm and I think that was quite early. Went for lunch and left for work. :) Fukang was still talking about the red bird LOL. All of them looked so restless. Those full timers reached home at around 5 and bathed, slept less than 5 hours and had to come for work again. Aiya they should have ton at HH after the movie. HAHA. Oh yeah there was a mediacorp artiste last night. Richard Low haha, he asked me for toothpicks and wine (not a big deal actually) but Andrew was like O___________O he ask you for something lei! LOL oh saw 翁青海 on Xmas while working at Furama. Quite handsome haha~ Talking about Furama turns me off. 1st day at Furama I was almost sent back home and last day at Furama I lost my pixon. ARGH I think I'm so going to miss HH when school reopen. My last week there oh~ I think I owed myself an explanation. |