<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
speak up dear

you can come and take me away
Adora Brenda Cassandra Elenore Elsie Gerald Hui Min Hui Yu Isabelle Iman Ivy Jia Jun Jia Min Jolene Li Ping Li Ying Michaela MCB Nicholas Ninnart Pamela Rahman Rizzal Serene Sheena Shermaine Siew Voon Timotheus Valerie Vanessa Wan Ling Wen Qi Winnie Win Ting Yoke Ching Yong Xiang Yue Yang Yuen Chung Xue Ting

in the end you're gone
February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010

I held the pen and started writing my story.
Too simple to describe, too shallow to carve out a definiton, too many reasons I can't tell, too much complications you can't comprehend. I need a sign, to keep me going, to sustain this life that's so battered.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 @ 8:05 PM
my humble house :)

Back from work. So early? Yeah because I worked the morning shift. Today is prolly my last day of work at HH. Damn I'm going to miss everyone and everything there.

I just realised I've worked 4 days consecutively at HH. Time always past fast there. So last night was just a normal dinner. For the 1st time, Leonard put me with Ming Zhang at pantry lol stun tio. Pantry lei, he always put guys to do it for every wedding dinner. It was kinda boring when the guests sit in, the people outside were busy serving while I'm inside watching the chefs prepare. And for the 1st time (again), I brought an oval tray with food out omg it was scary initially because I'm worried that I might drop anything heh. But after I got used to it, I kinda like the feeling damn shiok lah haha :D OH AND I GOT TO PLAY WITH THE DRY ICE TOO. WOOHOO~ Wow all for the first time lei :)

But Leonard refused to let me bring in the utensils to the stewarding area with that. He was telling me I can slowly take my time to carry in lol. Like LOL? Slowly lei he said. After the last guest left, went in to wipe the glasses and utensils. For the 1st time (ya again), I'm the only one cleaning it unlike every night we have 5 people standing there to talk cock and clean at the same time. Cleaned like 2 containers of utensils and 3 trays of glasses by myself. Unbelievable.

Worked the morning shift today. There was a solemnisation going on. Much more easier than wedding dinner. Knocked off at 4. Might be my last time going Esplanade for work :/

Gonna miss going to work, the 7 min long walk from City Hall Mrt to Esplanade Mall. (Okay that's like the thing I dreaded most actually haha!) I remember me alighting at Raffles Place everytime because I don't know what's the nearest MRT and there was once Xueting and I walked from Raffles Place to Esplanade to Spore flyer lol. After like 2 days then I realised the nearest Mrt is actually City Hall LOL.

I remember me myself cursing and silently at HH on the first day of work and ever swore that I'm not going to be a waitress ever again. I think people already doubted my definition of 'swear'. Okay they obviously don't know me well. LOL

Now I can carry and oval tray (yay) and a tray of glasses from one end of HH (Station 1) to the other end of HH (bar) and I've to overcome certain obstacles like the steps there omg lol. Eh they got alot of steps lei -.- And there's also something I'm proud of working at HH and that is I've never ever fall down before.

The pantry will turn into an ice skating rink at night after the dinner ended. And I've seen most of the people ALMOST falling down and the face is damn classic. I still wish I'm able to see anyone fall right in front of me though and bet I'm going to laugh like no tomorrow :p

Oh I miss bringing in all the soft drinks and beer after the dinner and drink like we were dying of thirst. And when we're desperate for drinks and we can't find any cups, we just pick any bowls and filled it with the drinks or just drink it from the jug lol.

After drinking, we would go round hunting for the good food. The smart ones always pack lobsters, sharks fin and put it somewhere that's high. I still think the Apple Gelo is the best :) Oh I like the supper too! Luckily there's generous people like Fukang who always share the good food with the rest haha.

Going to miss everybody jokes that we cracked when cleaning the glasses and utensils. Andrew's god-bless-me sign, no link and engineer, Alvin getting f by Fukang lol etc. We can stand there and talk like nobody's business and sometimes Leonard have to even come in to ask some people to go out.

I also just realised that whenever we don't know something and we do it wrongly we give excuses like, 'you also nvr tell us!' and they definitely have a way to make us shuddup and that is, 'you also nvr ask!' LOL I always kenna that. -_____-

Am glad that I've worked at HH. I had so many first-time(s) there and the people there are so awesome. Ah I'm starting to miss work already.

Hopefully Leonard calls me to work on 31 Dec bec there's a countdown at Marina Bay and the night scene from HH is pretty!

Wa sian. I miss working at My Humble House already. :(