|
|
Friday, December 18, 2009 @ 9:07 PM
I just realised I've no time for work already!!! :( I need to visit the optician because HPB just sent another letter. I need to hand up the forms to school by 22 Dec. I need to get a school bag and a pair of school shoes. I need to get all the textbooks. I need to get a haircut. I need to run after RE for my pay -.- I need to check if RE have banked in the money by now or not. I need to collect my pay @ Outram Park on the 25th/26th. I've alot of money issues ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Whoa I got 3 subjects with Grade 3 and above means I'm going to stay back after school reopen for 3 hours every week. WAHPIANG EH. And lastly, I need to enjoy as much as I can before this holidays end aww much.
|