<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
speak up dear

you can come and take me away
Adora Brenda Cassandra Elenore Elsie Gerald Hui Min Hui Yu Isabelle Iman Ivy Jia Jun Jia Min Jolene Li Ping Li Ying Michaela MCB Nicholas Ninnart Pamela Rahman Rizzal Serene Sheena Shermaine Siew Voon Timotheus Valerie Vanessa Wan Ling Wen Qi Winnie Win Ting Yoke Ching Yong Xiang Yue Yang Yuen Chung Xue Ting

in the end you're gone
February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010

I held the pen and started writing my story.
Too simple to describe, too shallow to carve out a definiton, too many reasons I can't tell, too much complications you can't comprehend. I need a sign, to keep me going, to sustain this life that's so battered.

Monday, December 7, 2009 @ 12:03 AM
if my heart was a home, you'd be home

I spent 13 hours at Furama yesterday tired to da max my legs gonna break anytime. The last time when I worked 12h per day was @ Puma but as compared to last night Puma was n-o-t-h-i-n-g. Whoaseh 13 hours.. Wtf I swear I'm going to save the money and each time when I want to spend them I will think about how much pain I've suffered lol.

Back to Humble House on Sat :) The staffs and chefs are friendly as usual. OT till 1am but it was rather enjoyable throughout the whole night. Had meesua for supper lol kinda reminds me of my grandma's cooking. CW said there's Msia kind of feel lol. -_- Happily cleaning the glasses in the kitchen while the guys are outside moving around :p

Now I really don't feel like going back Furama fuck that hell place. Majority of the people there are nice and friend but there's just one person I don't feel like working with. The people there are really helpful and I thought of staying but fuck the muthafucka I don't feel like staying anymore.

To sum up everything, Humble House is still da best lah k. I'm going to devote all my weekends to Humble House untill school reopens since RE banks in the money unlike TCC I have to go down to the office to collect the cash.

Bye.