<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
speak up dear

you can come and take me away
Adora Brenda Cassandra Elenore Elsie Gerald Hui Min Hui Yu Isabelle Iman Ivy Jia Jun Jia Min Jolene Li Ping Li Ying Michaela MCB Nicholas Ninnart Pamela Rahman Rizzal Serene Sheena Shermaine Siew Voon Timotheus Valerie Vanessa Wan Ling Wen Qi Winnie Win Ting Yoke Ching Yong Xiang Yue Yang Yuen Chung Xue Ting

in the end you're gone
February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010

I held the pen and started writing my story.
Too simple to describe, too shallow to carve out a definiton, too many reasons I can't tell, too much complications you can't comprehend. I need a sign, to keep me going, to sustain this life that's so battered.

Friday, December 18, 2009 @ 1:38 PM
my heart goes boom boom pow

Sup I'm back and I'm going to make this quick before I leave school to collect the results omg I'm feeling butterflies in my stomach already. Feel so weird putting on the uniform after a month again heh.

Okay results later. Musical was awesome. YEAH MAN TECH CREW FTW. The tech crew and Miss Mok went dinner/supper at aiya I forgot the name of the cafe. Yayz thanks Miss Mok :) Reached home at around 1am wow damn shagged.

Had work yesterday @ Furama. Buffet style I like damn slack and knocked off at 1030 last night ^____^ Returned Kunmiao biaodi called and met them at Han's. Lol it just happened that my bus stopped at Far East Plaza and I took 167 to meet them and when I boarded I met Ivy who is going to meet them too!

Had supper there talked cock sang song till 2am because Xueting had to leave :/ But the troublesome Ivy couldn't make up her mind whether to ton at Kunmiao's house not because she needed make up removal. Smart me suggested to go over to 711 to see if they sell. After a while I became a little more smarter and called Vanessa to ask if she has. (FYI it was already 2am plus when I called her)

Me: Hello vanessa ah?
She: Hello... (Very sleepy)
Me: You sleeping now ah?
She: NO LAH I CAN'T SLEEP (DAMN HIGH)
Me: LOL

Damn cute lol. Neewayz too many coincidence last night I wonder why. I met Ivy on 167. Kunmiao and co met CW and Deon at Thomson Plaza. Vanessa was awake when we needed make up removal. OMG is this a phenomenon or what? ~_~

Haha my IC cancelled today's work for me lol. Phew don't have to rush to work after results~ I feel so fat after putting on my uniform :/ Heard that we're going to count the points after receiving the results slip omg isn't that exciting? All of us are going to have heart attack lah. Imagine you miscount and the difference is between PASS and FAIL. I need to bring along some tissue.. I hope/pray/beg/wish that I can just count them with my 10 fingers :(

Thanks people for the all the best (s) and goodluck (s) :D

I wonder if you feel as excited as me?