|
|
Wednesday, December 9, 2009 @ 1:13 AM
YAY HAPPY LIKE BIRD TODAY. Out with Huimin and Jason to Orchard the whole day. Got my payslip from Grace's office and met them at Taka Square. Treated both of them to lunch and went hunting for Huimin's Xmas gift (from Jason) at Taka. So she chose a Boss perfume and it comes with the lotion. Happy like bird la wrap somemore. Decided to head to Tangs after that. But we passed by Paragon and saw Starbucks!!!! Had my Java Chip Frappucino like finally :) Don't know why so many people craving for Starbucks recently haha. Oops paiseh ah Vanessa and Xueting, I had mine already yay~ Walked around Tangs and got stucked at L3 looking at Nike Adidas Puma Levi's but nothing pretty lei. Actually two pair of Puma shoes attracted me but didn't want to buy it immediately. Jason wanted to get a pair of shoes but nothing caught their eyes so I brought them to the Royal Sporting House @ Lucky Plaza. Thank me for bringing them there. We all got stucked there for quite some time. Huimin finally found the pair of Nike shoes which she wanted to buy during the N Levels period (but she was too poor to afford at that point of time). Jason also bought a pair of Nike shoes. I saw the Puma shoes again for the 2nd time, almost bought it but felt that I should reconsider again haha. The salesman told us there's another branch which is much more bigger at Taka so decided to have a look there. They two rich kid spent like 100$+ there but they're happy lol so I guess it's alright. Back to Taka and treated both of them to Hokkaido ice cream ya two happy kids. Anyway I didn't even know there's a Puma boutique located at Taka and for the 2nd and 3rd time I saw the 2 pairs of Puma shoes which I've previously seen at Tangs. I think I spent around 20min or so to consider (I know how it feels like when you bring out the sizes out for the customers but they ended up not buying it so forget about the Puma shoes) but I ended up going to Stadium which is just right beside Puma. 2 pretty Nike footwears I like but I compared and compared so spent even a longer time there. Actually I wanted to just leave bec I srsly dno which pair to get but once again I understand how it feels so I decided to get at least a pair lol. They got the feedback form for the customers too haha gave him good comments ^^ NOW I AIMING FOR THE PUMA WATCH. Lol I think I'm going to wait for my 17th birthday. The Nike shoes and Starbucks are enough to make my day lah weehee :) They going to shop @ 313 Somerset tomorrow. I needa consider again because they always like to tempt me tsk. |