|
|
Wednesday, December 23, 2009 @ 2:53 PM
you had me at hello I went iBanking and the money has been banked in. My heart's aching because I went to view the transaction history and realised I've actually spent $800 wtffffffffff in 2 months wtffffffff. At this rate I'm spending more than what I'm earning ah fuck it. I'm still alright if I spent them on transport and my prepaid card but fuck I spent really alot on food. Especially when working @ Expo and jobless. Now you know this is one of the reasons why I've been working and working. If I spent like 300 - 400 bucks I'm still like okay but fuck it's 800bucks. My Puma pay gone can shitttttt. Now I've come to a conclusion: Work in F&B is da best. Meals are provided and transport is also provided after midnight. Now to think of it, sales jobs are not that good afterall, during break time I've to go settle lunch on my own and I'm always tempted to eat fast food and they're EXPENSIVE. Whereas at HH/restaurants meals are provided even if I don't like the food I still have to eat it. (But most of the times the food is really delicious so no complains.) I STILL DON'T GET IT. I'M WORKING MOST OF THE TIME. WHERE THE HELL DID I HAVE TIME TO SPEND SO MUCH MONEY OMFG. Okay so sorry but I've to do this. I'M GOING TO BE VERY STINGY FROM NOW ONWARDS. Fine the money has been spent so I'm done whining. Now I learn my lesson so next year after O's I'm going into hotels/restaurants again and I make sure I work like mad then I won't have the time to spend the money. Way before N's ended I was thinking if I spent most of the time working in this holiday then I won't have the time to spend so I will be rich woman when school reopens. Now I don't know how the hell did I manage to spend 800bucks gawd. I hope I can fast forward to after O Levels nowwwwwwww. Band chalet yesterday and oh it was the 3rd year anni of AEON II: DECK THE HALLS. Met Ninnart at Bishan :D and Elenore while on the way to City Hall. Was trying to catch what Ninnart's trying to say while conversing and I think it got better after that haha thank god. It reminded me of Ms Emma during musical rehearsals. The tech people were like trying very hard and focusing on her because she speaks so fast and sometimes I've no idea what's she talking about. Ninnart's accent is still not that difficult for me to understand heh. Wahlao Nic damn busted I swear haha. Donovan's angmo-wannabe accent made Elenore, KY and I lol on the spot. Didn't want to stay over (that's before when we went over) but when the conversation between Elenore, Cass, Ninnart and I got more entertaining, I feel like staying over but I didn't inform my parents I was going to chalet so left at around 1am. Leonard called yesterday to ask me go work today and 24th. Supposed to be free today and thought of going down the chalet again but there's work sian 1/2. YAY HUMBLE HOUSE :) |