|
|
Friday, January 15, 2010 @ 10:03 PM
all the small things Weekends are here. Time to give my peabrain a break huh. 7 sentences to sum up my week. Monday: O Levels results were out. B3 for my Chi. -________- Very depressing when I saw the 09 5NA results. Congrats Serene! Wa tuba girl also got ten points. I got ten points for N Levels too. I wish I could convert them to O Levels too lol. Tuesday: Jogged 1 round outside the school during PE. Received our F&N coursework. Wednesday: ADORA'S 17TH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION WAS A BLAST. Mee Hoon Kway near Xueting's house. LOL to da max I swear. Thursday: No practical lesson :( Coursework. Bridging program lol to da max again. Home. Friday: Had our 1st Phy practical. Paper 2 during MT. Went for band and audition-ed a Sec1 malay boy. Tuba girl came and I somehow ended up replacing her at HH this coming Sunday lol. Went to Miss Mok to ask about my graph and ended up talking about HA MA LA and I completed my graph on the spot. Mac with tuba girl for dinner. Home. Maths all the way tomorrow. |