<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
speak up dear

you can come and take me away
Adora Brenda Cassandra Elenore Elsie Gerald Hui Min Hui Yu Isabelle Iman Ivy Jia Jun Jia Min Jolene Li Ping Li Ying Michaela MCB Nicholas Ninnart Pamela Rahman Rizzal Serene Sheena Shermaine Siew Voon Timotheus Valerie Vanessa Wan Ling Wen Qi Winnie Win Ting Yoke Ching Yong Xiang Yue Yang Yuen Chung Xue Ting

in the end you're gone
February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010

I held the pen and started writing my story.
Too simple to describe, too shallow to carve out a definiton, too many reasons I can't tell, too much complications you can't comprehend. I need a sign, to keep me going, to sustain this life that's so battered.

Saturday, January 2, 2010 @ 11:36 PM
as time pass by...

I'm bored to tears. Feel so weird staying at home on a Saturday -________- That's because I'm always working on weekends. SO SIAN LA.

School is going to reopen in 2 days time. I haven't go to the optician yet haha so lazy~ I'm still thinking if I should go for a haircut tomorrow because even if I cut my fringe short I will still have to clip it up to pass the grooming check. I will see how lah.

I'm taking O Levels in 11 months time. It was 3 months ago when N's just ended :( And the holidays are already ending, in fact just ended. I'm going to go through 2 times of what I've went through last year. Coursework is definitely going to screw me in and out again. I've to start loving History, SS, Phy and Chem all over again.

I regret not studying for the Mid Year O Chi and now I'm going to retake Chi again this year in May. The Sec1, 2 and 3s are going home at 12.25pm on Friday and we're going to attend 1 hour of Chinese classes every week. Test papers every week omg -_-

I just tell myself time is going pass very quickly. Very soon I'm going to take my O Levels and after that work my ass off again. And I swear I've to be a 富婆 by then weehee.

AND BRIDGING PROGRAM DAMN IT. I've to study very very very very very hard and allow myself to stay away from the computer.

I suddenly wanna come up with new year resolutions lol.

1) Bed time every weekday: 10pm LOLOLOLOL
2) Be on task for F&N coursework and not rush last minute like what I did last year.
3) Pay attention in class more lol AND NOT FALL ASLEEP.
4) A1 for Chinese in May (Hey it's 4 months more gawwwd)
5) DPA (Should I?)
6) JUST DO WELL FOR O LEVELS AND GET INTO NP :)
7) Not spend my money like I print notes T_T

I think that's it.