|
|
Sunday, January 3, 2010 @ 10:38 PM
叶子的离开不是风的追求,而是树的不挽留 Hi I was out with Xueting to Amk central just now :D I finally got my new spects done lol like finally. Xueting can't find the book that she wants at Popular. Went over to AMK Hub to get my ear stud. And we had dinner at Pizza Hut after that :) Got home and bathed. Now my back hurts. I have no idea what happened, prolly I was too excited to fight with the monsters in my dream and sprained my back or what I really don't know. Now that I've put on the medicine plaster, it's taking effect and burning like blast furnace. It hurts whenever I bend ugh I feel so old now fuck. Just now when I went for a haircut I was asking the hairdresser if the student price was $6 and she went like, 'Huh you need student price meh?' PIANG EH. I have to even produce my ez link card leh! I think 17 years old is really old. I'm done ironing my school uniform and packing my bag. Just chucked the Mayflower Writers inside to use it as my reading material, fulscap and pencilcase. I'M NOT BRINGING TEXTBOOKS HAHA. |