<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
speak up dear

you can come and take me away
Adora Brenda Cassandra Elenore Elsie Gerald Hui Min Hui Yu Isabelle Iman Ivy Jia Jun Jia Min Jolene Li Ping Li Ying Michaela MCB Nicholas Ninnart Pamela Rahman Rizzal Serene Sheena Shermaine Siew Voon Timotheus Valerie Vanessa Wan Ling Wen Qi Winnie Win Ting Yoke Ching Yong Xiang Yue Yang Yuen Chung Xue Ting

in the end you're gone
February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010

I held the pen and started writing my story.
Too simple to describe, too shallow to carve out a definiton, too many reasons I can't tell, too much complications you can't comprehend. I need a sign, to keep me going, to sustain this life that's so battered.

Friday, January 8, 2010 @ 12:08 AM
听 海哭的声音

THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY!!111!!!11!

This week had been a crazily busy one. It's been a quick one so I guess it's not that bad. We're all banded like almost every subject except for SS and elective. I personally feel that Comb Sci shouldn't be banded because there're 2 new Sci teachers who are here to replace Mr Yeo and Mr Lim and they're taking the Band 2 which I think most of them are not used to or perhaps like their teaching. But we know deep down Mr Yeo can't be replaced by anyone. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Don't know why but I feel my subject grades' are at a risk when I see new teachers taking over. Luckily I've got all the experienced teachers for all my banded subjects :) If not I think I would ended like Nicholas considering to go to Higher Nitec lol. DON'T GO LEH SENIOR ADVISOR~

This weekend is going to be mad busy one.

To do list:
1) Eng essay: Marriage
2) Chinese formal letter writing
3) Phy plotting of graph omgwtfbbqsauce
4) Revise inequalities
5) Read up on SS Iraq-Kuwait war
6) Revise Chem period table topic
7) Read up on Hist I forgot which topic
8) COLLECT MY SPECS

Supposed to go NP tomorrow however due to unforeseen circumstances like all the homework I think I'm going to give it a miss. P-r-i-o-r-i-t-i-z-e yo. I can still go there next year and by next year I'm able to visit prolly all the poly haha.

Oh yayz I packed up the storeroom by myself today I feel so accomplished :) :) :) Now the storeroom look more neat and tidy, spick and span haha. I seriously can't stand the mess there and I always have a hard time getting my euph out. Started packing up the whole storeroom wa damn happy I can get my euph easily now haha! Samuel Tay better make sure it remains that way for at least 2 months if not I'm going to draw on his photograph huahuahua.

So today was the CCA exhibition and I did something so malu. I was giving out the band flyers and there's this young man who stood near the exit for quite some time so I gave him a flyer thinking that he's a father but the next moment I was wondering why the he so young ah. Then the very next minute Miss Goh walked to me and told me he's one of the teachers in charge for band. OMG PAISEH MALU TO THE MAX. Heard from some people that the teacher has been in school since last year Oct and I've no idea since when did he become one of the TIC. -_- I swear I've never seen him in school before lah and my N's ended in Oct last year then I MIA from school already. Oh that explains.

AND AND.

(Band performing)
Me: Eh Miss Mok you know hor I go NCO that year one of the lectures they say research have proven that music actually stimulate the brain leh. Maths and Sci will improve one.
(End of performance, start of speech to the Sec1s)
Miss Mok: Research have proven that music stimulate the brain............
Me: WTH LOL QUOTE ME HAHA?

MUST MUST DIE DIE COMPLETE ALL THE ASSIGNMENTS BY TOMORROW THEN COLLECT MY SPECS ON SUNDAY BYEBYE.