|
|
Friday, January 29, 2010 @ 12:50 PM
BOOM BOOM POW It was a great Friday. I think it's the best day I have ever had in 2010 so far. Let's begin the day with me asking Huimin to perform on the CNY celebrations. I was kidding initially but she took it for real so she has decided to sing a song for me on that day aww so sweet. We spent only ten minutes deciding what song to sing :D Now poor her has got to start memorising lyrics heh. Math lesson was :) I feel so hardworking. I always like Math classes because the time passes so fast after attempting only a few questions weehee. 2 periods of Phy was productive. Gave 100% attention throughout the 2 periods w/o feeling sleepy. The 2 periods we had in the lab flew at the speed of light. After recess was 2 periods of SS. Feeling as sleepy as ever, don't know why my body automatically shuts down during Hum class. -_______- Chi class is hilarious as usual. All only like to talk cock and I kinda pity the teacher leh. I remember during one of the Chi class teacher was talking about the meaning of different roses. 陈老师:父亲节送什么? Deon:送钟 Wth lol. No peace in 5G during Chi classes. -______- Bell ringz. Chiong home and did coursework. Bathed and did coursework again. Prepared and out for reunion dinner with Huimin, Ivy, Kunmiao, Siewvoon, Xueting and Winnie @ Ban Leong Seafood. I thought of walking there so I estimated it should be a 25min walk from my house and I reached there within 15min. ALL THE LATECOMERS AGH. Had our order at 7.20pm when the mighty Huimin and Xueting arrived ^____^ Yummy food yayz. Wanted to go somewhere for desert so thought of going Ice Kimo :) Like hungry ghosts I know :( Paid for the bill and I already expected ourselves to get vegeterian food for 2 weeks but it turned out to be only $ _ _ _ hehe. Decided to walk further down to Thomson Rd then take a bus at Peirce Sec to go Ice Kimo so can digest well but we ended up walking from Casuarina all the way to Ice Kimo. POWERFUL SIA. All like crazy people just ran out from IMH, so high lol~ Went pass the furniture shop and I wanted to get a balloon from there but all chiong in and I had nothing :( LOOK ALL MY SPOREAN FRIENDS SO KIASU CAN. I think it was a 45min walk lol. Ice Kimo freaking filled with people but we still managed to get seats in the aircon. Majority of us felt like having something refreshing but minority felt like eating ice-cream so we waited for the minority to have the ice cream then all of us walked over to Tong Shui Cafe to have our desert. Crazy people talk nonsense and cock laughing so loudly like no tomorrow on the streets all the way to the cafe. Well no choice, we can't behave like this in school so we do this outside hehe. Shall have my mango with pomelo ice someday again yummy. To sum it all up, it's been a splendid day. |