|
|
Sunday, January 17, 2010 @ 6:07 PM
deep and endless night Back from work @ My Humble House. Not that I'm desperate for money but I went there to replace Rachel Soon Yoke Ching heh. So I'm back to Citylink Mall again. Everything looks the same except that I don't know why the escalator (the one that leads to the 2nd part of Citylink) change from left to right -_____- I was walking on the left side of Citylink after I tapped out from City Hall and when I was about to reach the escalator I see people coming down instead of going up. Luckily I was quite awake at that time if not malu incident would have taken place. Great to see all the friendly faces again :D And for the first time (Yeah I told ya I've got alot of first time(s) at HH), I was posted to Space not outerspace lol, it's Space @ My Humble House, just another restaurant beside HH. The host had a small gathering there, about 19 pax, $99 ++/pax wtf and it doesn't include beverages. SO THE FULL TIMERS DAMN MEAN. They say try to offer them wine and beer. Holy mama a glass of fruit juice is $6 and it's the concentrated kind where you can get it from NTUC one bottle $5. Almost fainted when I saw the total amount for BEVERAGES only. $360+ wtf. I had fun making fresh apple juice :D The full timers damn haolian they said the machine arrived yesterday and all of them made themselves green apple juice and drink until sian. Normally, they will just munch on the apples. HAHA. After the event ended, I made myself 1 cup (Note that it's cup not glass ok) of apple juice and had 2 cups of mango juice. I had juices that worth $18 lol that's my 3 hour pay can. Went back to HH and yay good food again. HH was having a solemnisation buffet. So when all the guests left, all of us chiong there and had our own buffet haha. I'm craving for their chicken rice leh :( Heard that most of the people are leaving HH soon aww. Previously was Fukang, Henry, Jennifer, Jenny, Delia now even Leonard and Tracey is leaving. So sad. |