|
|
Monday, January 18, 2010 @ 6:10 PM
giving up means you're strong enough to let go Met up with Michaela, Ee Hon Alan, Can Xing and 3 of their other friends at Compass Point Mac. Lol I didn't know it will only take around 45 min from our school to SengKang. Anyway great to see them after 2 months. :) Wahlao Weicong and Gerald fly me aeroplane :@ LOL now I know how miserable is Mich's life with all the Shaun doggie nonsense. Interesting friends you've got huh, Mich? Their friends are kinda sociable, unlike... Lol fine I won't mention names :D After today then I realised AMK to Sengkang is not that far and from my house to Sengkang is only a 20min bus ride. Oh yeah I took MRT at Circle Line for the 1st time just now and I got lost. -____- I had Double Cheese Burger yum yum. |