<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
speak up dear

you can come and take me away
Adora Brenda Cassandra Elenore Elsie Gerald Hui Min Hui Yu Isabelle Iman Ivy Jia Jun Jia Min Jolene Li Ping Li Ying Michaela MCB Nicholas Ninnart Pamela Rahman Rizzal Serene Sheena Shermaine Siew Voon Timotheus Valerie Vanessa Wan Ling Wen Qi Winnie Win Ting Yoke Ching Yong Xiang Yue Yang Yuen Chung Xue Ting

in the end you're gone
February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010

I held the pen and started writing my story.
Too simple to describe, too shallow to carve out a definiton, too many reasons I can't tell, too much complications you can't comprehend. I need a sign, to keep me going, to sustain this life that's so battered.

Friday, January 1, 2010 @ 3:35 AM
再见不是永远的离别,而是再次相遇的约定

HAPPY 2010.

Back from work. Oh I mean back from Esplanade. It was damn fun I swear. And it's officially my last day at My Humble House. It's 3am now and I've to wake up at 8am later for work again but not at HH. :( I've to do this quick since it's still fresh in my mind.

Reached City Hall at around 5pm and the traffic police was asking me why am I entering Esplanade lol. So started off with roll call. Leonard posted me to Station 1 with him sian to da max I was hoping he could put me in pantry. But in the end Fukang requested to put me in pantry yay so swapped again.

I burnt my thumb while I was trying to prevent something for slipping and now my thumg is cooked. Damn my stomach was growling at around 8pm. I was wishing, praying, begging that there will be chicken rice. I've no idea why but I was craving for their chicken rice at that point of time. 1 hour later Fukang suddenly yelled, 'EH 你的鸡饭来了!' WA HAPPY LIKE BIRD CAN.

Knocked off at 11pm but didn't change out my uniform because I wanted to stay up there to watch the fireworks. Had a great time enjoying the food at the pantry. Damn good food the chefs have prepared. Chicken rice, chicken wing, beehoon, prawns, fish, deep fried shitake mushrooms with wasabi mayo sauce etc. Oh we seldom have so much food lol that's because it's New Year and they're having a party heh. At 11.45pm, Fukang ALMOST fell LOL he slipped but he managed to hold onto something omg made me LOL like no tomorrow. 15 min just before the new year he slipped haha. Oh and I got a scoop of ice cream from the chef damn nice tonight (oh wait it's few hours ago -_-) I don't know why. THEY DON'T ANYHOW PREPARE THE DESERT AND ANYHOW EAT ONE FYI.

Went out and chose a good spot. Wanted to change out and go downstairs because I wanted to experience the new year atmosphere lol and downstairs can hear the fireworks lei but it was already 11.55pm. Countdown during the last 10 seconds, the people were very high downstairs haha and boom the fireworks went. DAMN PRETTY LEI. Okay lah it lasted for about 8 minutes? The last 1 minute one was AWESOME TO DA MAXXXXX. There's one part whereby the it sounded like some earthquake and you can literally feel the building shaking. HH was also shaking lol damn chiooooo~ I got a video on that. ^___^

Changed out after that and took some photos at HH. Don't know why the rest started to camwhore too~ Told them it was my last day of work today and they hugged me awwww. Leonard even thanked me for my help for the past 2 months.. I wanted to thank those who patiently taught me and guided me when I started working at HH personally but... I think they're going to freak out after that LOL.

Joke of the day:

Leonard: Eh if people ask where I go tell them I go toilet ah...
(I realised those who smoke always say that lol)
Me: Orh if people look for Leonard I say Leonard say he go toilet.
Leonard: OI!
Me: LOL

Left at 1.45am, just in time to catch the last train at 2. Alighted at YCK and I was supposed to cab home from there but I went on walking and I got home within 15minutes amazingly.

Eh god damn it I need to be at Harbourfront at 10am later. Gtg k thx bye happy new year nights.

Oh ya before I forgot. It's my pixon 头七. Let's bow our heads in silence for a minute in remembrance of my beloved pixon.