|
|
Saturday, February 27, 2010 @ 9:21 PM
BUSY BEE Oh manz. This is the first weekend in 2010 there's homework for every subject. Well done teachers. I think I'm getting lazier to blog as you can see all the short entries below. -_- Prolly because I'm too lazy to recall anything. Or maybe I don't wish to remember them for certain reasons. HAHA yeah after so long I'm still good at talking cock yo. It's been an eventful week let me recall hmmm. So last Saturday was Huimin's BBQ cum advance birthday celebration. It was a blast. The mighty CW brought vodka and they had a great time playing zhong ji mi ma. Vanessa was the 1st one to get drunk. When we were cleaning up the place most of them are already drunk. I swear I regret not capturing all the classic moments. Someone was walking zig zag, someone read the time as 11pm when it was only 10pm, someone asked the banker if got banluck not, then some very act cool one when most of the people are drinking happily, he just take one cup go one corner drink. Sober me for the win :) I was thinking if the drunk one happened to be the banker, he/she don't know one night can lost how much huh? ^_______^ So the next day when everyone should be mugging their ass off for common tests, I was watching Autumn's Concerto behind the scenes. Wow sinful. Thank god F&N paper was postponed to next week which is Monday -_- But fortunately I turned into a studious and obedient girl on Monday hehe. Studied crazy for SS after 6 long months, it definitely killed 80% of my braincells. Comb Sci was a killer, fail for sure. Sad to say that the hardworking-ness only lasted until Tuesday lol. Haven't been feeling this hardworking for a very long time, but it's not something proud because I'm supposed to be that studiou 7 weeks ago when school reopen. -_- Wednesday marked the last day of Common Tests. Huimin Ivy Jingwen Kunmiao (H-I-K-K?), Siewvoon and I went Kbox since it was Huimin's birthday eve. We went crazy with 杜德伟-脱掉. Must must go karoke when we go genting yaaaaaaa! NANANANANANANANA~ In the meantime, go master Sorry Sorry? Thanks Huimin for the Kbox treat! :D :D The same group of people except for Kunmiao (t_t) went Swensen's to celebrate Huimin's birthday at Thomson Plaza. I think the ambience there is not good -_- Anyways, it was a great day with great food :) Ahhhhhh I miss Orchard :( Miss those days after N Levels and most of us hanged out there like we're attending school. Now we go Orchard like we're visiting the library, once in a blue moon :( :( Yeah the life after N Levels was happy like bird. Now we study like dog (as quoted from Vanessa). But nevermind! After O Levels comes the genting trip! Hopefully our parents will still allow all of us to go by then. And JW and HM must change their minds and let them go too :/ Now that I've received the photos, I'm leaving here for good to upload pictures @ FB. TO BE CONTINUED TMRW. |