<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
speak up dear

you can come and take me away
Adora Brenda Cassandra Elenore Elsie Gerald Hui Min Hui Yu Isabelle Iman Ivy Jia Jun Jia Min Jolene Li Ping Li Ying Michaela MCB Nicholas Ninnart Pamela Rahman Rizzal Serene Sheena Shermaine Siew Voon Timotheus Valerie Vanessa Wan Ling Wen Qi Winnie Win Ting Yoke Ching Yong Xiang Yue Yang Yuen Chung Xue Ting

in the end you're gone
February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010

I held the pen and started writing my story.
Too simple to describe, too shallow to carve out a definiton, too many reasons I can't tell, too much complications you can't comprehend. I need a sign, to keep me going, to sustain this life that's so battered.

Monday, February 1, 2010 @ 6:29 PM
outstanding 5G (lol)

Joke(s) of the day:

Druing CE lesson, Miss Balan was showing the class the targets for each subjects. She scrolled through all the names and we saw Deon's target for Emaths - A2. CW turned to Deon...

CW: Deon, that's a target you'll never achieve.

WTFBBQSAUCE LMAO. Ms Balan was shocked for words lol.

Another joke k!

The Disc Com was catching those guys with long hair and Shaun, Deon were caught and had their hair cut by the barber which the school brought in. They came in the class halfway through the Chi class and whole class was LOL-ing, even Chen Lao Shi also arm chio. So Shaun borrowed a comb and CW took the comb..

CW: 一梳梳到尾 (while combing Shaun's hair)

WTFLOL. MICHAELA PLEASE READ THIS. I SWEAR IF YOU'RE HERE YOU'D BE LAUGHING YOUR ASS OFF.

Kbox is postponed to next Monday :) Went J8 with Ivy and Huimin to Cotton On to exchange Ivy's top. Back to AMK to the nursery to see flowers :D Very pretty but they don't sell one stalk ones. :(

Headed to Pine Garden to order Huimin's birthday cake but they will be closed for 10 days argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bobian have to check out Prima Deli tomorrow. But I prefer Pine Garden's cake leh.

Oh yeah I topped up concession today bec I felt that I would be travelling alot this month and guess what. When I was done with the top up, I saw the date: 1 Feb - 28 Feb. I was like wa start on 1st day of Feb and end on the last day of Feb just nice leh. And Huimin started laughing out loud. Then I realised why.

BECAUSE FEB HAS ONLY FREAKING 28 DAYS WHEN YOU COULD TOP UP ON THE NEXT DAY AND IT WILL END ON 2 MAR AND IT'S GOING TO BE 30 DAYS LEH WAHLAO.

Moral of the story: Never ever top up concession on the 1st day of Feb =_______=!