|
|
Wednesday, March 17, 2010 @ 7:30 PM
gone were the good old days Back from band camp! Observed alot, learned alot, think alot, reflected alot, heard alot, talked alot, swear alot, cursed alot, won alot (to me its alot ok!), ate alot (wow it's alot alot alot t____t) and sleep very little. -______________________- Before the camp I was thinking if I would end up regretting going for the camp because there's a mountain of homework and I swear I won't have the time to touch them during the camp. Now that I'm back, I don't think I regret it at all because of all the alot(s) I've mentioned up there. Thank god I went. Because this would be my last band camp as a current member. I'm coming back as an alumni member the next time in December :/ Got to say that the current Sec3s did a great job in organising the camp :) Though there some problems here and there, you guys still managed to resolve it. Organising a camp wasn't as easy as you guys think eh? Nevertheless, it was a great effort! Ate alot leh wahpiang eh. Now cup noodles is a must-pack-inside-bag item for band camp already heh. Banluck in the midnight with Nongshim was awesome haha! 10c for each game very slow leh I won like 50c already because I too greedy I go place my 50c coint there and argh!!!!! 15th was Selena's 19th birthday so gave her a surprise by placing a cake under the timpani again like what we did 4 years ago? Omg 4 years?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Anyway. Those are still not the best part of the camp yet. The best damn thing about this camp is that I met the most sensible and responsible group of Sec1s. Who would expect a group of monkeys who are always complained by the seniors but were unexpectedly responsible enough keep their mattress after waking up and stacking them back nicely? Who would expect a bunch of talkative and playful boys to actually clean up their eating area and throwing the lunch packet into a rubbish bag instead of throwing them into the bin? Who would expect a group of brats who always talk back to seniors to apologise for the mistakes they've done even though a sorry is not required? They were not as bad as I've thought. Finally saw light at the end of tunnel. Got this sudden urge to want to contribute more to the band but time's running out. The feeling of us leaving the school, stepping down from band, coming back as an alumni member and prolly 2 years down the road we might be detached from the band make me feel all hollow inside. Band used to be something which we were involved in almost every single day. Days when we cursed and swear about every small little thing. Days when we bitched around when we see anything buaysong. Days when we feel like shit because we've screwed things up again. Days when.... I can never complete this. Sidetrack a little. I might curse and swear because I see others screwed up their duties and whined that I had to even clear the shit for them but inside somehow I still wished/prayed/begged that things will turn out well. (It's alright if you catch no balls) Somehow very determined to start studying for O's after listening to Aybin, Donovan and Selena. Hopefully I do heh. To embark on the long 8 month journey of mugging, I need to complete my holiday assignments. Now I need to set some time for studying and band. BYE THIS IS ALL ABOUT BAND. |