Saturday, March 13, 2010 @ 11:52 AM
I smell holidays mmmmm.
We gotta start making reservations for the Genting trip ASAP so that we will be one stop nearer to our happiness. After that we shall mug our ass off for our O's and party upside down :) :) :)
THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY (yesterday lah). Finally went Chomp Chomp with err let's see... Chengwee, Deon, Huimin, Ivy, Jason, Jiayi, Jingwen, Justin, Kianloong, Kunmiao, Siewvoon, Xueting, Zhaoxiao ^^
Ordered alot of food lol and made alot of noise :p And there's this chai tao kway auntie who came to us and asked us to keep quiet because they couldn't hear what the customers are ordering. -___________- 14 people eating what can you expect? -.-
Bused back to AMK for our movie and majority of them went to Kpool so the minority had our dessert @ Dessert House while waiting for the movie to start.
The movie was awesome. VERY EXCITING AND THRILLING SIA.

GO CATCH IT.
Oh on Thursday I went IT Show with Huimin. Got my pink earpiece like finally. Saw so many familiar faces. From pri school mates to secondary friends to ex MF to ex seniors to 34th NCO to colleagues. Luckily we went off during the peak period. City Hall Mrt is packed to the max. But I was smart enought to take to Marina Bay then back to AMK HAHAHAHA.
I need to unpack my bag to check out my homework.