|
|
Wednesday, March 24, 2010 @ 9:42 PM
The motivational talk today was awesome. I thought it was going to be some bored-to-tears talk in theatrette by some Tom Dick Harry out there from 7.30 - 6pm today so I went to bed pretty late last night then today can sleep during the talk or whatever. But it turned out to be greaaaaat. Very motivated and inspired by the talk. Hey it's freaking 10 hours ++ in school k minus the breaktime so we spent 8 hours ++ in the library with Coach Elgin just hearing him talk. And of course there're some games and activities but most of the times we're listening to him. I'm surprised that I didn't even feel a tiny winy bit sleepy. 2 days ago during History lesson I was already dozing off after 20 min. Yet I managed to stay awake throughout the 10 hours. Amazing? He kinda reminded me of our Sec1 FT Mr James Lee. His oratorical skills captivated the audience instantly. Jokes damn lame but cool lol. Cool? Just started with my timetable. SHOULD I INCLUDE A 45MIN NAP IN IT? Oh I realised many things today. Read the Chi newspaper today and it says that 45min is the max for nap for many reasons too lazy to name. We need 8 hours of sleep because the body rest for the first 5 hours and the brain only rest on the 6th hour. Now I know why at certain point of time my brain malfunction -_- And it takes 21 days for our mind to enforce a good habit. Gonna see if my timetable works W.E.F next Monday, and if it works and I consistently follow it for 21 days.... STUDYING WILL BECOME MY HABIT SWEET? AND TEN PM IS MY BEDTIME. |