|
|
Monday, March 29, 2010 @ 11:53 AM
once bitten twice shy 2 days MC :( I got stung by a bee on Saturday night !^@!*^!*^#&!#!^#!((%#%%@&*@*@ SUAY. This damn bee flew in the house on Saturday night and my father killed it but it's nowhere to be found after that so at 1am when I'm done with my F&N coursework I was about to go to sleep..... I got a runny nose out of a sudden, went over to grab the tissue and wtf I felt something sharp going into my toe. I knew what was it _|_ N1 EPIC. This bee has got 9 lives or what I don't know. God damn suay house so big so many place to get tissue must go there and I was about to go to bed -_- The whole family was already asleep and I can't possibly scream for help right so called Kunmiao for SOS lol. I took out the sting, cleaned my toe and went to bed. Next morning swollen like red lobster. So the act smart me went to apply some medicated oil thinking that it would recover then I went to study. Study untill halfway felt so cold for the 1st time in my room. Went to bed and woke up feeling burning hot. 38.5 deg t________t Act smart again go take the medication which the doctor gave about 4 months ago? An hour later fucking 39deg so I thought I would become a moron because I could feel my braincells splitting. Made my way to the clinic and there's like so many people there -_- Played soduku to make sure that my brains are working in case I become an idiot. Heard that Mdm Pari taught new topic today?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?! My fever would have subsided by tomorrow but now my toes are swelling -_- Either I limp to school and watch others run 2.4km or I stay at home study. Oh wait that would mean I'm only attending school once this entire week. N1 Here am I now stoning at the blue pills. |