|
|
Thursday, April 8, 2010 @ 9:32 PM
好多好多的话想对你说 Sup! Life's been hectic yo. And another factor is lazy of course haha!!! It's been eventful so let me recall kk. Omg I'm on ebuddy now. They pua new stunts so now ebuddy looks cooler now. I'm surprised that there's actually margin in the convo?! WHAT? To look neater?! April Fool first~ Cum speech day too. Got fooled by Jiajun for 5 seconds because I forgot that it was actually April Fool. Poor Justin Seah... Last year April Fool was that he sprained his ankle and this year was he broke his collar bone and was admitted into Tan Tock Seng hospital. NEXT YEAR WHAT? Oh my poor fella~ Great friends he've got. And the best part was that he doesn't even know that his name was used to fool people LOL. I was pretty smart enough to call up JJ and asked about ward no. etc and he started to stammer owned. Next year try harder :p Speech day last Thursday was my last time in first uniform... Not going to have a chance to put on the first uniform and perform again... I'm asked to return my blazer today leh t_______t Kinda depressing that day. Last Speech Day.. Last time in first uni... I'm starting to countdown all the last(s) because everything's gonna come to an end soon. I think I shall also better end this depressing entry before I start typing all about band again haha. Next up.. I'M STILL STUCKED IN SCIENCE BRIDGING PROGRAM URGH. I thought I would be able to get out.. :( Nah shall not whine and complain much since it's going to benefit me. :) Wed: Comb Hum Thursday: Comb Sci Bridging Friday: Chi class ends at 1.45 and Sci supp class starts at 2.15 and Chi night class N1 I don't want to thank it's Friday anymore. Can I ton in school? O Level Chi in 1 month plus time. So not prepared at all. How to take the paper with the PSLE Chi standard? I'm left with 2 chances now and USUALLY June's paper is much more easier so diedie also must get at least A2. Talk only.. But never action :@ Pretty into old chinese sad songs recently. I think last time people have better vocal chords and sing better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 days ago was 6 April. Time flies.. Been a year since we last rocked Spore Conf Hall with Danse Diabolique. Band 100, Mayflower Secondary School, Silver. |