|
|
Sunday, April 11, 2010 @ 2:04 AM
BUGGER Pretty screwed for coursework right now and my F&N advisor is AFK!!!!!!!!!! @#$%^&*^##%@#@%@$@$%$%%& SO.LAONIANG.NEEDA.RANT. Eh wahpiang eh lah at the end of the day F&N kiddos just have to whip up 4 dishes, D&T and Art students just have to produce an artefact and a canvas/end product respectively at the end of the 8-9 freaking months. Bloody hell we've to go through so much shit and sleepless night whacking at the keyboard, squeezing so much brain juices, rushing for all the datelines, waiting to be consulted and wondering if the quality and quantity of work is there. FML !@#$%^&*!@#$%^%$#@! Now at page 11 of research.. I was admiring at my N Level coursework and damn page 13 was already Decision Making. Basket shit I'm still at bloody page 11 and two more possible related factors to go. WE ARE GONNA COOK DURING THE 2ND WEEK OF JUNE HOL FML SRSLY. On top of that, there's this hell awesome thing called development. Die die also must have at least 15 pages of research if not F&N can go fly kite~ So I was online while doing coursework 3 hours ago then it made me realised something. If only the number of times me going online and typing in MSN were spent on coursework, I wouldn't have to burn all these nights on coursework righttttttt. Eh srsly lor, (I think) the number of words I typed in MSN each day is equivalent to a page of MS Word document. If only I could type so much for coursework huh... TA is over and done with. Res + Dev shouldn't be a problem. DM and Planning is a give-away section. Evaluation is the bitch. I shall wait what shit am I going to whack for evaluation after June holidays. I'm almost done, be patient readers... I pray/beg/wish/hope that all my hardwork pay off.. I'm done. Still abit buaysong leh but the 2 words enduring success just flashed through my mind. Gonna own this gay shit :) |