<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
speak up dear

you can come and take me away
Adora Brenda Cassandra Elenore Elsie Gerald Hui Min Hui Yu Isabelle Iman Ivy Jia Jun Jia Min Jolene Li Ping Li Ying Michaela MCB Nicholas Ninnart Pamela Rahman Rizzal Serene Sheena Shermaine Siew Voon Timotheus Valerie Vanessa Wan Ling Wen Qi Winnie Win Ting Yoke Ching Yong Xiang Yue Yang Yuen Chung Xue Ting

in the end you're gone
February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010

I held the pen and started writing my story.
Too simple to describe, too shallow to carve out a definiton, too many reasons I can't tell, too much complications you can't comprehend. I need a sign, to keep me going, to sustain this life that's so battered.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 @ 11:51 PM
THE GREAT DEPRESSION

Basket.

We're all so poor now. Poor to the extent that we can only munch on crackers during recess, can only order a few ingredients from Yong Tau Hoo, must save on this and that, even to the extent of winning movie tickets online!!!!!

I'M HELL SERIOUS.

Just read the Wan Bao a couple of hours ago and there's a chance to win 初恋红豆冰 movie tickets online!!!! HAPPY LIKE BIRD LA. Xueting and I already decided to watch it last week and now that it's out and there's free movie tickets to grab. WE CAN'T MISS IT OUT YEAH? And there's free kacang puteh and ice kacang?!?!?! :) :) :) Damn I sound so kiasu here haha! But I can't wait to catch all the Malaysia accent there you know! MSIA PRODUCT SO MUST SUPPORT.

Hopefully we all get to win the tickets and thus saving on a sum of maneh. Sure happy like bird one la :D

Then I sent in another mail to grab Monga movie ticket too. Lol I'm not really interested but was just helping Ivy so shunbian send in one too.

A few days ago I forgot which mighty one jio us to go Jay's concert. Sounds tempting you know!! Neewayz I've never been to a concert before since I'm not one of those who go hoo haa over those Tom Dick and Harry singers but Jay's a good singer and I listen to his music too and he comes Spore once in a blue moon leh so we were hesitating here and there all thanks to the money issue again urgh and we ALMOST decided to go to the 98 bucks one but.....

1. We're poor
2. Gonna make Genting reservations in Aug and a large sum of money is needed
3. Birthday (s) from the start of Sep to mid Oct.

Epic. Let's all hail to the arrival of Great Depression :)