|
|
Thursday, April 22, 2010 @ 8:47 PM
whatever It's getting rusty... So while the group of girls had blogged about how awesome was last Friday night (Zhaoxiao's and KianLoong's birthday celebration @ Calrose) I'm here typing about it lol... Yeah very wols I know :) It was a blast. All the girls drank except me and Kunmiao. Luckily I only had a sip. The rest were drink, drank and drunk. It was a nightmare. They did so many embarassing stuffs, so much so that we can talk about it the whole day when we go school on Sat for coursework and on Monday. HAHA HILARIOUS. Caught My Rainy Days with the girls yesterday after NAFA. Damn I spent $6 insulting myself -.- I wanna catch Ice Kacang Puppy Love!!! Damn it cloverfilms didnt contact us.. So there goes free movie tickets...... EMOSHIT. School's been very happening recently. Especially... ^_____________^ Scrabble competition today. Totally got thrashed~ :( |